Monday, August 6, 2012
Jay Leno economic theories
1. The US has made a new weapon that destroys people but keeps the building standing,. Its called the stock market
2. The difference between a pigeon and a London investment banker . The pigeon can still make a deposit on a BMW
3. The problem with investment bank balance sheet is that on the left side nothing's right and on the right side nothing's left.
4. I want to warn people from Nigeria who might be watching our show, if you get any e mails from Washington asking for money, it's a scam. Don't fall for it
5. Bush was asked about the credit crunch. He said it was his favourite candy bar
6. What worries me most about the credit crunch, is that if one of my cheques is returned stamped 'insufficient funds'. I won't know whether that refers to mine or the bank's.